- Added the LifterLMS Helper helper class shared by LifterLMS extensions. This adds a few functions that make working with the LifterLMS Helper a bit easier.
- In combination with LifterLMS Update 2.3.1 resolves an issue where users could not checkout with a 100% off coupon when using Stripe as the payment method.
- Reorderd the API key boxes on the LifterLMS Stripe Gateway settings screen to reflect the UI on Stripe’s account dashboard where you locate your keys.
- Fixed an undefined variable notice
- Fixed a CSS issue on FireFox that prevented users from being able to click in certain dropdown areas on the credit card form.
LifterLMS Stripe Version 3.0.1
Posted in Release Notes
Tagged LifterLMS Stripe