Skip to content
- Disable checkout redirects as configured by LifterLMS 3.30.0 access plan checkout redirect settings for access plans connected to a WooCommerce Product.
- WooCommerce Order Review (on the account page) and Thank You Page tables will now output the expiration date for a courses and memberships attached to items in the order.
- Fixes a bug preventing access expiration settings from being applied on order completion when two access plans (on different courses or memberships) are both attached to the same WC product.
- Fixes validation issues introduced in version 2.0.6
- Fix access plan validation issues caused by changes introduced in LifterLMS 3.29.0
- Resolve a compatibility issue with the EventOn add-on for WooCommerce
- Product sale dates will now show on course & membership plan pricing tables.
- Fixed an issue preventing access plans connected via a variation from being properly related to the course during WC checkout.
- Fixed an issue preventing the removal of a Members Only restriction on simple products/subscriptions.
- Updated tested-to WC version to 3.5.4
- Fix conflict with Elementor preventing Elementor templates from being used for a WooCommerce product.
- Displays WC notices on LifterLMS course and membership pages. Ensures that adding products to the cart shows expected feedback on screen.
- In conjuction with LifterLMS 3.26.3, resolves an issue causing LifterLMS tabs with pagination on the My Account page to redirect to the Student Dashboard when paging.
Access Plans Instead of Related Products
- Instead of relating courses & membership to products you can now relate Access Plans to Products (and product variations!)
- Course & Membership pricing tables will now look like native LifterLMS pricing tables except information will be pulled from the product
- It is now possible to create one-time payment products which EXPIRE by utilizing access plan expiration functionality!
- You can use FREE access plans which will move students through the native “Free Enrollment” checkout process provided by the LifterLMS Core instead of having to create a $0.00 product. It is additionally possible to link an access plan to a $0.00 product if you prefer that user experience.
- All the above is additionally possible with subscription products (and subscription variations) when using WooCommerce Subscriptions
Members Only Product Restrictions
- Members Only product functionality has been reworked and extended to product variations
- Each product (subscription) variation can have it’s own membership restriction. Simple products retain preexisting functionality.
- Added the ability to customize the language for the “Members Only” button displayed when the visitor/user doesn’t meet the product restriction requirements. Each product/variation can be customized to be unique or use the sitewide default “Members Only”
Updates and enhancements
- Added course & membership relationship data to the frontend when reviewing orders on the account screen, on the checkout confirmation page, and in order emails.
- LifterLMS student registration actions are now triggered automatically during WooCommerce checkout registration ensuring that student welcome notification emails are sent automatically and registration engagement actions are triggered.
- WooCommerce customer billing information is automatically synced to LifterLMS student fields to ensure LifterLMS merge codes work and the information is available on LifterLMS reporting screens.
- Added course & membership association metadata lists to help users navigate from a product to it’s related course(s) and/or membership(s)
- Added plugin integration description to the integration settings screen
- Added plugin dependency helper message to display when WooCommerce itself is not available
- Added helper messages to show information related to WooCommerce Subscriptions features when the extension isn’t available
- Added a documentation link on the settings screen to help new users learn how to create orders for courses and membership automatically complete
- Added an information message when viewing LifterLMS Checkout & Gateway settings on the admin panel to help orient users to the related WooCommerce settings panels which should be used when using this integration.
- Slightly improved course & membership page load performance by removing stylesheets used to build WooCommerce-powered pricing tables
- Moved methods related to WC order item meta to their own class for improved code clarity
- Fixed an issue with logging functions.
- Fixed an issue preventing enrollments from taking place when manually creating orders on the admin panel.
- Fixed an issue with 1.3.6 migration scripts causing empty options to throw a PHP notice.
- Fixed an issue causing incomplete orders to display enrollment status as “Cancelled”. This status was displaying due to enrollment not yet taking place. The correct status is now “None” when an order has not yet completed to trigger related enrollments.
- Fixes an issue causing account endpoint defaults to not display when first enabling the integration
Removed Functions & Methods
llms_wc_output_pricing_table() has no replacement
llms_product_get_wc_product_ids() has no replacement
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->order_status_actions() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->do_order_enrollments() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->do_order_unenrollments() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->before_wc_product() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->save_wc_product_fields() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->add_wc_product_fields() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->output_item_meta() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->save_order_enrollments() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->output_endpoint_courses() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->output_endpoint_memberships() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->output_endpoint_certificates() replaced with
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce->output_endpoint_vouchers() replaced with