- Added an interface allowing group admins and leaders to view and delete pending member invitations.
- Added REST API endpoints for managing group invitations.
- Some translatable strings found in LifterLMS Groups and the LifterLMS Core will now use the core string to reduce duplicate translations.
- Added validation when attempting to create a new invitation to ensure new invitations can only be created if the group has open seats.
- Fixed transposition issue in the groups list column header on the admin panel.
- Fixed the group name displayed in the invitation notices.
- Set the default visibility setting of a new group to match the site’s global setting.
- The group description “placeholder” text is now a true placeholder instead of being stored as the default group description in the database.