Skip to content
- Adds support for forthcoming changes to the “Lesson Progression” block provided by the LifterLMS core.
- Fixed issue which could be encountered with plugins or themes that register a custom post type named “notifications”.
- Fix issue encountered when attempting to send a notification for an assignment that’s been erased from the database.
- When a lesson with an assignment is deleted the assignment is now automatically deleted.
- When an assignment is deleted all submissions for the assignment are automatically deleted.
- When an upload assignment submission is deleted the upload file (and associated attachment post) is automatically deleted.
- Bugfix: When an assignment is deleted from the course builder is now deleted (instead of trashed) and the lesson’s metadata is updated to remove the association to the deleted assignment.
- Bugfix: Call
exit() after redirecting on submission deletion.
- Bugfix: Made private method
- Bugfix: Use
gmdate() in favor of
date() when outputting task completion dates.
- Fixes an issue preventing instructors from viewing assignment reporting (requires LifterLMS Core 3.36.5 to fully resolve this issue).
- Fix a date transposition error visible on assignment notification emails.
- Raises the minimum required LifterLMS Core version to 3.31.0. Please upgrade the LifterLMS Core in conjunction with this add-on!
- Improves reporting data by using the LifterLMS core data methods.
- Add handlers to handle LifterLMS duplicate assignments during when importing and cloning courses.
- Added formatting options (bold, italics, and underline) to task list items.
- Added anchor/link options to task list items.
- Added “deep” linking to assignments on the course builder from course builder metaboxes displayed when editing a lesson in the WordPress editor.
- Fixed an issue causing assignment reporting screens to encounter a fatal error when user’s associated with assignment submissions had been deleted from the database.
- Fixed an issue preventing instructors from marking individual tasks complete or incomplete when grading a tasklist assignment.