Skip to content
- Added a column to the main assignments reporting screen to display the number of ungraded submissions for each assignment
- On the main assignments screen the total number of submissions is now a link to the submission list for that assignment
- On assignment submission lists it’s now possible to filter assignments by status. This will make it easy to see all assignments which you need to grade on a single screen
- Both assignment and submission lists will now highlight (in bold) any assignment / submission which is awaiting review / requires a grade.
- Assignment uploads will now display their original filenames when uploaded and downloaded
- Fixed issue causing fatal errors encountered when a quiz is passed on a lesson which has both a quiz and assignment and the assignment is currently imcomplete.
- Added RTL language support
- Fixed an issue preventing task deletion for a task that was added to an unsaved assignment
- Fixed issue requiring permalinks to be manually flushed after plugin installation
- Fixed an issue preventing the assignments managements sidebar on the course builder to load when adding an assignment to a course created prior to installing assignments
- Fixed an issue preventing the course builder from loading when the course was affected by the above issue
- Fixed an issue preventing assignment templates from being overwritten from themes/child themes
- Fix issue preventing assignment passing grade requirement from preventing lesson completion
llms_course_children_post_types to define assignments as a child of courses