Skip to content
- Update: Remove usage of core
LLMS_Generator class method scheduled to be deprecated in a future release.
- Bugfix: Do not try to print the submission title if no submission was found for the current assignment.
- Bugfix: Print a notice if no submission was found for the current assignment, instead of loading the assignment’s submission template.
- Fixed a bug encountered when reviewing student course reports as a group leader using the Groups add-on.
- Fixed a compatibility issue encountered when using Assignments alongside LifterLMS Groups.
- Adds support for forthcoming changes to the “Lesson Progression” block provided by the LifterLMS core.
- Fixed issue which could be encountered with plugins or themes that register a custom post type named “notifications”.
- Fix issue encountered when attempting to send a notification for an assignment that’s been erased from the database.
- When a lesson with an assignment is deleted the assignment is now automatically deleted.
- When an assignment is deleted all submissions for the assignment are automatically deleted.
- When an upload assignment submission is deleted the upload file (and associated attachment post) is automatically deleted.
- Bugfix: When an assignment is deleted from the course builder is now deleted (instead of trashed) and the lesson’s metadata is updated to remove the association to the deleted assignment.
- Bugfix: Call
exit() after redirecting on submission deletion.
- Bugfix: Made private method
- Bugfix: Use
gmdate() in favor of
date() when outputting task completion dates.
- Fixes an issue preventing instructors from viewing assignment reporting (requires LifterLMS Core 3.36.5 to fully resolve this issue).
- Fix a date transposition error visible on assignment notification emails.
- Raises the minimum required LifterLMS Core version to 3.31.0. Please upgrade the LifterLMS Core in conjunction with this add-on!
- Improves reporting data by using the LifterLMS core data methods.