Skip to content
- Blog posts and blog archive pages now have a separate default layout setting. You can, therefore, use a completely customized layout for your blog than for the rest of your site.
- Courses, Lessons, Quizzes, Memberships, Posts, and Pages all have custom layout settings which can override the default site layout settings.
- Lessons will automatically inherit their course’s layout settings unless explicitly overriden
Fixes and Updates
- LifterLMS Certificates will never display sidebars
- Added a new “Button” subheading to LifterLMS Product Archive settings screen.
- Changed LifterLMS Product Archive Tile Footer Border language. Previously said “Top Border” but styles actually applied to the entire border. Now the label correctly states the settings purpose
- Fixed directory name of Metaboxes directory so that custom metaboxes will properly load on servers that couldn’t load them because of case sensitivity. Was “MetaBoxes”, now “Metaboxes”.
- Site Logo in header is now a clickable link back to the site’s home page url to match the functionality of the site title when no logo is displayed.
- New site header background image options are available for controlling the behavior and positioning of the uploaded image! See Header Settings Documention for more info.
- New site header background color option is available. See Header Settings Documention for more info.
- New site footer & site info options
- Font Color
- Link & Link Hover Color
- Widget Title Cover (footer only because no widget functionality is available for the site info section)
- Added a css class
.widget-title to all Widget Title H2 elements in all widget areas
- Added CSS selector properly target “My Meberships” title area styles.
- Fixed a setting title “Section Title Padding Right” which was supposed to be “Section Padding Right” on the “LifterLMS Account” LaunchPad settings tab
- LifterLMS Account Navigation Link Seperator option was attached to a filter that didn’t exist. Updated the filter to attach to a LifterLMS filter which does exist. Problem solved!
- LifterLMS Course and Lesson sidebars will now be properly registered with the same sidebar settings as the other LaunchPad sidebars to prevent visual discrepencies between them. This update relies on a new filter available in LifterLMS 2.6.2. Please update both to complete this resolution.
- Updated the descriptions of a few settings to be more clear
- Various typos and spelling errors corrected. Potentially added some new ones.
- Fixed positioning of the “remove image” button on LaunchPad image upload settings.
- Removed a duplicate & unused .scss file
- Moved the header background image logo to the header settings tab
- added collapsible sections to the header settings tab
- Added font size options for paragraphs and list items
- Removed breadcrumb css class option
- Changed the “Styling” tab to be called the “Links and Buttons” tab
- Organized the LifterLMS Account Settings screen to have collapsible settings to make the settings more navigable
- Organized the LifterLMS Course Settings screen to have collapsible settings to make the settings more navigable
- Organized the LifterLMS Product Archive Settings screen to have collapsible settings to make the settings more navigable
- Moved the advanced settings tab to the bottom of the settings menu
- Site tagline setting now properly outputs the site tagline
- Breadcrumb font settings now properly apply to all items in breadcrumb regardless of heirarchy
- Fixed language issue on header menu that caused some confusion
- Allow LifterLMS Course and Lesson Sidebars to display in their correct place
- Properly initialize right-side sidebar on 3-column layout
- Fixed various spelling errors & typos
- Fixed a typo on the default config that prevented watch tasks from running correctly