Skip to content
- Improved script dependencies definitions.
- Updated asset paths for consistency with other LifterLMS projects.
- Updated various WP Core references that have been deprecated (maintains backwards compatibility).
- The Lesson Progression block is no longer rendered server-side in the block editor (minor performance improvement).
Changes to the Classic Editor Block
- The classic editor block will no longer show block visibility settings because it is impossible to use those settings to filter the block on the frontend.
- In order to apply visibility settings to the classic editor block, place the Classic Editor within a “Group” block and apply visibility settings to the Group.
- Fixed an issue encountered when using the WP Core “Table” block.
- Fixed a few areas where
class was being used instead of
className to define CSS classes on elements in the block editor.
- Fixed a user-experience issues encountered on the Course Information block when all possible information is disabled.
- Fixed an issue causing visibility attributes to render on blocks that don’t support them.
- Fixed an issue preventing 3rd party blocks from modifying default block visibility settings.
- Fixed a spelling error visible inside the block editor.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Course Progress” block to be shown to non-enrolled students and visitors.
- Removed redundant CSS from frontend.
- Stop outputting editor CSS on the frontend.
- Dynamic blocks with no content to render will now only output their empty render messages inside the block editor, not on the frontend.
- Adds support for forthcoming changes to the “Lesson Progression” block provided by the LifterLMS core.
- The minimum required LifterLMS Core version has been raised to 3.37.19. Please upgrade the LifterLMS Core to continue using this add-on.
- Added the ability to refresh the cached “From Numbers” list on the integration settings screen.
- Added the ability to use environment variables or constants to store API credentials.
- Added a link to the integration settings screen on the plugin settings screen.
- Added automatic logging of API response errors.
- Various minor changes to use WP core functions in favor of native PHP functions, per WP coding standards.
- Fixed issue encountered when saving the plugin settings for the first time.
- Fixed issue encountered using text to enroll when running
WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is enabled.
- Fixed issue causing HTML entities (like a currency symbol) to be encoded when sent via SMS.
- Deprecated class
LLMS_TwiML in favor of
- Deprecated function
LLMS_Twilio() in favor of
- Deprecated loading the
LLMS_Notification_Processor_Twilio from the
- Fixed issue which could be encountered with plugins or themes that register a custom post type named “notifications”.
- Fix issue encountered when attempting to send a notification for an assignment that’s been erased from the database.
- Added a new debugging tool to clear pending batches created by background processors.
- Added a new method
LLMS_Abstract_Notification_View::get_object() which can be used by notification views to override the loading of the post (or object) which triggered the notification.
- Added localization to strings on the coupon admin screen. Thanks parfilov!
- Fixed issue encountered in metaboxes when the
$post global variable is not set.
- Fix regression introduced in version 3.34.0 which prevented checkout success redirection to external domains.
- Resolved a conflict with LifterLMS, Divi, and WooCommerce encountered when using the Divi frontend pagebuilder on courses and memberships.
- Fixed issue causing localization issues when creating access plans, thanks @mcguffin!
- Updated the lost password and password reset form handlers for improved error handling and extendability by other plugins.
- Fixed a conflict with WooCommerce resulting in password reset issues on the WooCommerce account dashboard.
- Fixed an issue allowing voucher codes from deleted vouchers to still be redeemed.
- Fixed an issue with pagination on the courses tab of a users BuddyPress profile.
- Fixed a typo in the
post_status query arg when retrieving access plans for a course or membership.
LLMS_PlayNice::wc_is_account_page() is no longer required and is deprecated with no replacement
- WP core
get_password_reset_key() should be used in favor of
- WP core
check_password_reset_key() should be used in favor of
- Added code to prevent students to buy wc products linked to already enrolled llms products.
- Added filter,
llms_groups_force_open_registration_for_invites, which allows open registration forcing to be disabled.
- Fixed issue encountered when attempting to deactivate and uninstall the plugin.
- Fixed issue causing group course/membership association lookups to only provide 20 total results.
- Fixed issue preventing group course/membership association when the item’s title contains special characters.
- Bugfix: Fix issue causing student dashboard notification view to work incorrectly.