Skip to content
- Improve compatibility with LifterLMS 5.0+.
- Improve perfomance when retrieving a group’s available seats.
Upcoming Payment Reminder Notification
- A new notification, the “Upcoming Payment Reminder” notification has been added. This notification sends a reminder to students a configurable number of days before a payment is do for a recurring subscription.
- When upgrading to version 5.2.0, this notification will be automatically disabled, visit LifterLMS -> Settings -> Notifications and select the new notification to enable it after upgrading.
- Props to @niluzok for doing the initial work required to build this notification!
- Reworked the database upgrader script to allow for minor upgrades which don’t require significant data migration to upgrade silently without requiring user consent to initiate.
- Improved internal methods used to generate tables in the body of email notifications.
- Student registration date is now displayed in the site’s timezone in favor of UTC time.
- Properly pass options
default_path to the template handler when creating an admin notice using a template.
- Removed translation (and incorrect text domain) from a logging function encountered when a recurring payment errors as a result of the payment gateway having been deactivated.
LLMS_Install::db_updates() is deprecated, use
LLMS_Install::update_notice() is deprecated with no replacement.
admin/notices/db-update.php is deprecated in favor of
admin/notices/db-updating.php is deprecated with no replacement.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where a white box would be output over the certificate background image.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue in the course builder causing lessons to be orphaned from a course when moved into an unsaved section.
- LifterLMS Helper Version 3.4.0
- Only runs localization functions when loaded as an independent plugin.
- Replace the textdoman ‘lifterlms-helper’ with ‘lifterlms’.
llms_helper() in favor of deprecated
LLMS_Helper() in various locations.
- Don’t attempt to run migrations from versions less than 3.0.0 during first run when loaded as a library.
- Bugfix: Pass second parameter to the
- Fix: Corrected typos in error messages encountered during password reset.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug causing malformed character codes to be rendered in forms when installing forms with translated labels.
- LifterLMS Helper version 3.3.1
llms_helper()->upgrader WP_CLI context in preparation for forthcoming the
- Fixed a bug preventing Wistia’s inline scripts from loading.
- Raised the minimum required WordPress core version to 5.8!
- Adds WordPress core 5.8 compatibility.
- Improved user information forms required field validation.
- Added functionality to ensure that user email and password fields are always displayed to logged out users on checkout and registration forms.
- Added functionality to ensure that user email and password fields are always displayed on the account edit form.
- LifterLMS Blocks version 2.2.0
- Fixed an issue preventing certain orphaned quizzes from being deleted.
- Prevent users from submitting a password change without submitting their current password.
- Allow logged in users to checkout when no form fields are set to display.