- Fixes a bug encountered when using Astra Pro with members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button, or the members only button displayed twice, in single products.
- Update: Add hooks to handle user post metas deletion on entries deletion.
- Bugifx: Removed
.llms-noticeslideUp on login form showing: now perfomed in core.
- Moved the class
LifterLMS_Helperclass to its own file from
self::$instancein favor of
llms()in favor of deprecated
$_POSTdata in various places.
- Use strict comparison for
- Fixed usage of incorrect textdomain in various places.
- Replaced usage of protected class property
$instancein favor of
$_instancein various singleton classes.
LLMS_Helper()is deprecated in favor of
includes/model-llms-helper-add-on.phpis deprecated, use
PHP 7.2 has reached its official end of life. LifterLMS aims to support only officially supported PHP versions and our goal is to drop support for PHP 7.2 by March of 2021 at which time minimum supported PHP version will be raised to 7.3. If you’re currently using PHP 7.2 please contact your host and request an upgrade to a supported PHP version as soon as possible!
- Adds native theme support for the WordPress default theme Twenty Twenty-One.
- Improved the
llms_archive_description()function and releated filter.
- Fix issue encountered when using multiple role plugins to add the Instructor role to an Administrator user account. Thanks @daniel-shuy!
- Fixed an issue encountered when using non-latin characters in a course post URL slug. Thanks @alaa-alshamy!
- Tested up to WordPress core 5.6 (RC.1).
- Raised the minimum required WordPress core version to 5.1.
- Add new localization utilities for developers.
- Fixed various issues found on PHP 8.
- Added script localization for block editor scripts.
- Updated LifterLMS Rest to Version 1.0.0-beta.17.
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to Version 1.10.0.
- Use the
LLMS_Assetsclass to define, register, and enqueue plugin assets.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with webhooks causing a failed webhook to cause other webhooks to stop triggering.
- Update: Added improved localization methods when running as a standalone plugin.
LLMS_REST_Webhook::is_pending()has been removed.
- Database column
lifterlms_rest_webhookstable (and related model properties) have been deprecated and scheduled for removal.
- Added additional course imports and templates at the end of the setup wizard
- Added a cloud importer enabling 1-click importing of courses and course templates via the importer at LifterLMS -> Import
- Added strict comparisons in several places.
- Course “extra” data is only added to course arrays during exports to improve performance on the course builder.
- Improved template override loading performance on sites with no child theme.
- Fixed issues related to reliance on methods provided by the
LLMS_Admin_Setup_Wizard::generator_course_status()is deprecated with no replacement.
LLMS_Admin_Setup_Wizard::watch_course_generation()is deprecated with no replacement.
- Define versions for
llms-select2script and styles to improve cache busting after updates.
- Use strict type comparisons wherever possible.
wp_json_encode()in favor of
wp_parse_url()in favor of
wp_redirect()when redericting to a same site URL.
wp_strip_all_tags()in favor of
- Added new filter
- Added new filter
- Unslash input
$_POST['term']before using it.
- Fixed trying to access to undefined variable
- Fixed a bug causing users from being unable to edit or delete stories on their own profile page.
- Fixed use of incorrect usage of filter
llms_sl_story_can_user_editwhich should have been
llms_sl_get_student_achievement_url()is no longer optional (for php8 compatibility).
includes/models/class-llms-sl-story-reply.phpshould be used in favor of deprecated file
includes/models/class-llms-sl-story.phpshould be used in favor of deprecated file
'notranslate'class to the field’s wrapper to fix conflicts with the gTranslate plugin.