Updates and Enhancements
- When a notice is shown for an access plan on the course edit screen (e.g. When using the WooCommerce integration and no product has been associated to the access plan.) Also display a warning icon next to the access plan title.
- Made sure only who can
view_others_lifterlms_reports will be able to see the analytics widget content in the WordPress admin.
- Better rounding of float values on some reporting screens.
- Avoid creating a post revision when cloning a course/lesson.
- When creating pages via
llms_create_pages(): strip all tags from the page title and slash the page data prior to inserting the page in the db via
wp_insert_post() to prevent slashes from being stripped from the page title.
- Updated the WordPress tested version up to 6.3.
- Improved compatibility with the Divi theme by fixing an issue with the quiz attempt result clarifications not being visible when the Divi option
Defer jQuery And jQuery Migrate was enabled. #2470
- Fix spacer block when creating new certificate templates in WP 6.3.
- Fixed PHP Warning when no course/membership catalog page was set or if the selected page doesn’t exist anymore. #2496
- Don’t include WordPress default sidebar.php template when using a block theme. #2488
- Updated Kazakhstani Tenge’s currency symbol. #2475
- Make the dashboard widget visible only if the current user has LMS Manager capabilities. #2500
- Fixed issue with LifterLMS Navigation Link block and block visibility settings. #2474
- Use student dashboard as default value for navigation link block. #2465
- Fixed typo in a function name that could potentially produce a fatal. Thanks @kamalahmed!
- Added the parameter
$tab (ID/slug of the tab) to the
lifterlms_reporting_tab_cap filter hook. Thanks @sapayth! #2468
- Added new filter hook
llms_can_analytics_widget_be_processed that will allow to filter whether or not an analytics widget can be processed/displayed.
- Added new filter
- Added new public static method
llms_dashboard_widget_data filters to adjust dashboard content. #2491