- Removes LifterLMS 2.x compatibility, raising the minimum required LifterLMS version to 3.8.0
- Adds a checkbox to enrollment, registration, and checkout forms allowing users to explicitly consent to receive emails
- To accommodate GDPR compliance, sequences and tags will only be applied to users who have explicitly consented to receive emails.
- Users who have previously consented to receive emails may opt out via a checkbox on the edit account tab of the student dashboard
- New options have been added to allow customization of the consent and unsubscribe messages
- In addition to an API Key, a Secret Key must also be obtained to API methods to unsubscribe users
LLMS_Settings_Integrations_ConvertKithas been replaced by
LLMS_Integration_ConvertKitwhich is an integration child accessible programattically via
LLMS()->integrations()->get( 'convertkit' )
- Renamed plugin options to be consistent with other LifterLMS integration classes. Preexisting options will be renamed automatically upon plugin upgrade.
LifterLMS ConvertKit Version 2.0.0
Posted in Release Notes
Tagged LifterLMS ConvertKit