Skip to content
- Removes LifterLMS 2.x compatibility, raising the minimum required LifterLMS version to 3.8.0
- Adds a checkbox to enrollment, registration, and checkout forms allowing users to explicitly consent to receive emails
- To accommodate GDPR compliance, sequences and tags will only be applied to users who have explicitly consented to receive emails.
- Users who have previously consented to receive emails may opt out via a checkbox on the edit account tab of the student dashboard
- New options have been added to allow customization of the consent and unsubscribe messages
- In addition to an API Key, a Secret Key must also be obtained to API methods to unsubscribe users
LLMS_Settings_Integrations_ConvertKit has been replaced by
LLMS_Integration_ConvertKit which is an integration child accessible programattically via
LLMS()->integrations()->get( 'convertkit' )
- Renamed plugin options to be consistent with other LifterLMS integration classes. Preexisting options will be renamed automatically upon plugin upgrade.