Skip to content
lifterlms_created_person is deprecated in favor of
- Update: Add hooks to handle user post metas deletion on entries deletion.
- Bugifx: Removed
.llms-notice slideUp on login form showing: now perfomed in core.
- Progression checks will work properly when WPForms are added to a lesson via the WPForms form block in the block editor.
- Modify integration (WPForms) plugin “active” test methods to support WPForms version 1.5 namespacing changes.
- Fixed issue causing lesson form submission entries to not be recorded / displayed when the form submission settings for the lesson were set to “Optional”
- Add a form to a lesson and allow the form to be required in order to progress or complete the lesson
- Control lesson form submission requirements globally and override for each course and/or each lesson
- Replace LifterLMS registration, enrollment, and user information update forms with WPForms User Registration forms
- See form entry links on student course progress reporting screens