Skip to content
- Added compatibility with LifterLMS 5.0
- Added support for the Ninja Forms form block.
LLMS_Ninja_Forms() deprecated in favor of
- Fixed bug preventing the login accordion from functioning on checkout and registration screens when a Ninja Form is used to replace the default LifterLMS form.
- Fixed issue causing lesson form submission entries to not be recorded / displayed when the form submission settings for the lesson were set to “Optional”
- Add a form to a lesson and allow the form to be required in order to progress or complete the lesson
- Control lesson form submission requirements globally and override for each course and/or each lesson
- Replace LifterLMS registration, enrollment, and user information update forms with Ninja Forms User Registration forms
- See form entry links on student course progress reporting screens