Skip to content
- Raises the minimum supported WordPress core version to 5.3.
- Adds support for LifterLMS Core 5.0+.
- Fixes issue encountered when activating the Beaver Builder lab.
- Tested to WordPress core 5.3.2
- Beaver Builder: Fix module visibility issue when hiding modules based on enrollment in specific courses or memberships.
- Action Manager: Remove non-functioning featured image hook. Featured images are output by themes not by LifterLMS.
- Beaver Builder: Minor changes to accommodate changes in LifterLMS 3.20.0
- Lifti: Minor changes to accommodate changes in LifterLMS 3.20.0
- Lifti: Custom builder classes will now function as expected when used on free lessons
- Lifti: Add support for LifterLMS Quiz layouts
- Beaver Builder: Updated to support Beaver Builder 2.0 (long over due, I know.)
- Lifti: Changes to Divi prevent loading programmatically created layouts. The predefined layout for a LifterLMS course can now be downloaded here.
- Simple Branding: Add branding overrides for LifterLMS instructor information cards
- Simple Branding: Add branding overrides for LifterLMS 3.16.0 quiz styles and LifterLMS Advanced Quizzes styles
- Simple Branding: Save default values in database & generate CSS when the lab is enabled.
Simple Branding Updates
- Add support for LifterLMS notifications
- Set default colors for branding options. Fixes issues with invalid CSS when options aren’t set after enabling the lab
- Make all branding color settings required
- Ensures BeaverBuilder enabled courses and lessons properly display private areas and private posts generated by LifterLMS Private Areas
Beaver Builder Integration Lab
- Adds LifterLMS-specific modules for course and lesson construction via Beaver Builder
- Adds row & module visibility settings to conditionally display elements based on course/membership enrollment status of the current visitor
- Adds a basic LifterLMS course template for quick course building with a layout similar to the standard LifterLMS course layout
- Full usage documentation and more details here
- Simple Branding: Automatically brand LifterLMS email templates according to branding color settings (requires LifterLMS 3.8.0 and higher).
- Fix typo in i18n directory name
Action Manager Lab
- Check boxes to remove LifterLMS elements added to courses, lessons, and memberships instead of writing code
Lifti: Divi compatibility Upgrades!
- Divi Friends is now called Lifti because it’s more fun
- Add options for Divi page builder and custom layout support on LifterLMS courses, lessons, and memberships
- Add a prebuilt layout for LifterLMS courses which automatically adds default LifterLMS content via LifterLMS shortcodes to a pagebuilder layout
- If you already had this lab enabled, disable and re-enable so the layout will be installed!
- Combine this lab with the Action Manager for a lot of Divi fun!