- Dev: Made custom fields are via
LifterLMS Custom Fields
This major release raises the minimum required LifterLMS version to 5.0 and the minimum required WordPress version to 5.7!
- Adds support for LifterLMS 5.0
- Add custom fields to any user information form
- Add custom checkout forms by course/membership or access plan
- Automatically display custom fields on admin account edit screen and LifterLMS user reporting screen
- Removed UUID block attribute
- Raised minimum supported WordPress version to 5.7
- Extend LifterLMS core admin status tool “Reinstall Forms” to update core reusable blocks in custom forms.
- Fix issues encountered displaying custom fields on admin reporting screens
- Various changes to reflect changes in 5.0.0-beta.2.
- Fix issue encountered when creating new custom forms.
- Add reporting of custom fields on the admin panel and admin user profile
- Update JS bundle dependencies.
- Allow custom forms to be displayed in the post table list.
- Fix the LifterLMS core requirement check used on plugin load.
Initial public release