Skip to content
- Improved help documentation for several commands.
- Added a warning to the root command’s help documentation denoting that the LLMS-CLI is in open public beta and its functionality is subject to change.
- Use a strict comparison when checking response status using the
--db option from the
version command. This will be implemented in a separate command.
- Fixed an unmerged placeholder in warning message when add-on is not installed when using the
- Updated success message when using
- Completion messages use says “deactivate(d)” in favor of “activate(d)” in the
addon deactivate command.