Skip to content
LifterLMS Advanced Videos
- The minimum required LifterLMS core version has been raised to version 4.20.0. Please upgrade LifterLMS to continue using this add-on!
- The video auto-advance countdown has been changed to require a minimum of 5 seconds.
YouTube Integration Updates
- In the course builder YouTube “short” URLs may be used to reveal YouTube-specific options.
- Added a new option to enable usage of YouTube’s “Privacy Enhanced Mode.” When enabled, embeds will be created using the “nocookie” URL in favor of the default embed URL. See YouTube’s documentation on Privacy Enhanced Mode for more information.
- Lesson auto-advance settings have been made dependent on the previous lesson’s auto-advance options.
- Updated plugin localization to use
- Stopped using the deprecated
LLMS() in favor of
- Fix infinite loop encountered when viewing or editing orphaned lessons.
- Explicitly declare
llms core script as a dependency.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with themes that utilize FitVids.js.
- Fixed issue causing video progress to be lost when exiting the page while a video is playing.
- Fixed an error encountered when clicking the track bar using a mouse.
- Fixed issue causing global options to be incorrectly reported within the course builder.
- Fix duplicate slash in textdomain path.
- Only modify core client-side tracking settings for lesson post types.
- Only retrieve cascading options only for
lesson post types.
- Fixed issue causing the completion of quizzes attached to a lesson requiring video completion from properly completing the lesson on successful quiz completion. This fix requires code available from the LifterLMS core versions 3.37.2 and later.
- Added a filter,
llms_av_allow_oembed_filtering to control whether or not oEmbeds are filtered by the plugin.
- Scope oEmbed filtering to affect only videos in the LifterLMS lesson template.
- Wistia: Add option to enable/disable the video player’s “playbar” (progress bar, scrubbing, and timestamp review).
- Fix issue causing the lesson progression button from being disabled for videos that don’t explicitly have video completion progression requirements enabled.
- Wistia: Ensure that all oEmbed fetches always fetch the supported iframe embed type.
- Wistia: Automatically remove videoFoam from embeds.
- Wistia: Set default theme color option value to match the documented default theme color.
- Fix bug causing video progress to be checked on lessons without videos or with videos that aren’t supported by an available provider.