Skip to content
LifterLMS Advanced Videos
- Explicitly declare
llms core script as a dependency.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with themes that utilize FitVids.js.
- Fixed issue causing video progress to be lost when exiting the page while a video is playing.
- Fixed an error encountered when clicking the track bar using a mouse.
- Fixed issue causing global options to be incorrectly reported within the course builder.
- Fix duplicate slash in textdomain path.
- Only modify core client-side tracking settings for lesson post types.
- Only retrieve cascading options only for
lesson post types.
- Fixed issue causing the completion of quizzes attached to a lesson requiring video completion from properly completing the lesson on successful quiz completion. This fix requires code available from the LifterLMS core versions 3.37.2 and later.
- Added a filter,
llms_av_allow_oembed_filtering to control whether or not oEmbeds are filtered by the plugin.
- Scope oEmbed filtering to affect only videos in the LifterLMS lesson template.
- Wistia: Add option to enable/disable the video player’s “playbar” (progress bar, scrubbing, and timestamp review).
- Fix issue causing the lesson progression button from being disabled for videos that don’t explicitly have video completion progression requirements enabled.
- Wistia: Ensure that all oEmbed fetches always fetch the supported iframe embed type.
- Wistia: Automatically remove videoFoam from embeds.
- Wistia: Set default theme color option value to match the documented default theme color.
- Fix bug causing video progress to be checked on lessons without videos or with videos that aren’t supported by an available provider.
- Adds video reporting. Visit a student’s course progress reporting screen to see their progress through course videos.
- Add new method
llms_av_get_last_user_video_progress_event() to query for a student’s last video progress event.
- Fix video end event for Wistia players.
- Add “autoplay” permission delegation for all players. Fixes Wistia autoplay videos muted when custom controls are not issue.