- Updated language on recurring orders with no expiration settings. Orders no longer say “Lifetime Access” and instead output no expiration information
- Quiz editor on builder updated to be consistent visually and functionally to the lesson settings editor
- Improved the builder field API to allow for radio element fields
- Fix issue causing JS error on admin settings pages
- Updated CSS for Certificates to be more generally compatible with theme styles when printed
- Allow system print settings to control print layout for certificates by removing explicit landscape declarations
- Now passing additional data to filters used to create custom columns on reporting screens
- Remove unused JS files & Chosen JS library
- Added filter to allow opting into alternate student dashboard order layout. Use
add_filter( 'llms_sd_stacked_order_layout', '__return_true' )to stack the payment update sidebar below the main order information. This is disabled by default.
- Achievement and Certificate basic notifications now auto-dismiss after 10 seconds like all other basic notifications
- Deprecated Filter
llms_get_quiz_theme_settingsand added backwards compatible methods to transition themes using this filter to the new custom field api. For more information see new methods at https://lifterlms.com/docs/course-builder-custom-fields-for-developers/
- Increased default z-index on notifications to prevent notifications from being hidden behind floating / static navigation menus
Welcome to the official LifterLMS development blog where you can track the development progress of LifterLMS.