Skip to content
- Increases minimum WordPress Core version requirement to version 5.4!.
- Tested and compatible with WordPress core 5.8
- Don’t load block editor assets on the “blockified” widgets screen.
- Remove timeouts and subscription debouncing used by blocks watcher which handles the
llms/user-info-fields redux store.
- Stop debouncing the blocks watcher.
- Confirm group blocks now configure the block’s id, name, and match attributes instead of being configured in the block render via the
- Don’t define the
match attribute during creation of a user password block.
- Minimum required WordPress core version raised to 5.3.
- Fixed an issue preventing Automation’s from being cloned.
- Raises the minimum supported WordPress core version to 5.3.
- Adds support for LifterLMS Core 5.0+.
- Fixes issue encountered when activating the Beaver Builder lab.
- Fixed an issue preventing LifterLMS password reset from working when no WooCommerce My Account page exists.
- Fixed an issue causing pagination issues on LifterLMS dashboard endpoints added to the WooCommerce My Account page.
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce::add_account_query_vars() is deprecated with no replacement.
YouTube Integration Updates
- When controls are disabled, YouTube videos will now play inline (in favor of using the native video player) on iOS devices.
- Fixed an error encountered when the LifterLMS core plugin is deactivated.
- Fixed duplicate
allow properties being added to some video embed
- Controls will now be displayed on mobile devices without the need for the user to tap the video.
- Fixed issue with non-Latin characters in dashboard endpoint URL slugs.
- Fixed issue preventing address localization when using the [lifterlms_registration] shortcode.
- Fixed issue causing visibility controls to display for blocks which have no visibility attributes defined.
- Improved compatibility with LifterLMS 5.0+ and LifterLMS Custom Fields.
- Dev: Made custom fields are via
- Fixed an issue with non-latin characters in private areas post’s slug to ensure they can be read by humans.