Skip to content
- Added a new notification “New Private Post Comment” which sends email notifications to students and instructors when comments are left on a private post.
- Students will also receive on-screen basic notifications when an admin leaves a new comment on a private post.
- The notification “New Private Post (Email)” can now be tested via LifterLMS core email test settings.
Privacy Exporters and Erasers
- During data exports, all private posts assigned to the student will be included with the export.
- During data erasures, if the “Remove Student LMS data” option is enabled, private posts assigned to the student will be erased.
Updates & Enhancements
- Show private post counts (and links to posts lists) in reporting screens for student courses & memberships.
- Admins & instructors can now view private posts for their students on the frontend of the site. Access to a private post is now granted to the student the post is assigned to as well as any site member with the ability to edit the post’s course or membership association.
- Added css classes
llms-pa-posts--single to HTML elements to allow differing styles on private post archives and single pages.
- Added RTL language support.
- Adds compatibilty when using Yoast SEO to ensure Private Posts & Private Areas don’t render blank.
- Bug fix: Only loads plugin files and features when the integration is enabled through the LifterLMS integration settings.
- Added user email, login, url, nicename, display name, first name, and last name as fields searched when searching orders. Thanks Thanks @yojance!
- Fixed issue causing fatal errors encountered during certificate downloading caused by CSS
<link> tags existing outside of the
- Certificates downloaded by users who can see the WP Admin Bar will no longer show the admin bar on the downloaded certificate
- Fixed issue on iOS Safari causing multiple choice quiz questions to require a “long press” to be properly selected
- Fixed issue causing access plan sales to end 36m and 1s prior to end of the day on the desired sale end date. Thanks @eri-trabiccolo!
- Ensure that fallback url slugs for course & membership archives are translateable.
- Fix issue with logging functions
- Fixed ID of the “Quiz: Awaiting Review” notification to ensure customizations to the notification don’t get saved to the “Quiz: Passed” notification
- Fixed issue preventing the “Auto Login” registration feature from functioning correctly in some environments
- Fix issue causing newline characters to be malformed on course builder description fields, resulting in
n characters being output in strange places.
- The shortcode
[lifterlms_hide_content] now accepts multiple IDs and can specify whether the user must belong to either all or any one of the specified memberships. Thanks @yojance!
- The action
llms_voucher_used, called when a voucher code is used, will now pass the voucher code as a 3rd parameter. Thanks @yojance!
- Fixed a typo in engagement drop creation dropdown. Thanks README1ST!
- Fixed issue causing backslash characters (
\) to be removed from course elements (sections, lessons, quizzes, and assignments) constructed in the course builder.
- Fixed an issue in the 3.16.0 database migration script that would cause migrations to get stuck as a result of malformed data saved in an invalid format.
- Added processing handlers to payment confirmation form. Fixes an issue which would allow multiple payment confirmation requests to be made (if the form was submitted multiple times before the page reloaded) resulting in duplicate charges.