Skip to content
- Bugfix: Fix engagement email duplicate check issue.
- Bugfix: Fix transposition issue found in engagement email dupcheck debug log message.
- Bugfix: Fix lesson navigation regression introduced in 4.4.0.
- Bugfix: Delayed engagement emails will not be sent to students who’s enrollment is not active in the related course or membership which triggered the email.
- Bugfix: Fixed regression introduced in 4.4.0 preventing the
certificates.css stylesheet from loading on certificate screens.
- Update: Engagement email related logs will be logged to a separate logfile,
engagement-emails in favor of the main
- Improved LifterLMS static asset registration, queuing, definitions, and management.
- Added strict comparators in various areas of the codebase.
Changes to deprecated function logs and warnings
llms_deprecated_function() method now uses
_deprecated_function() (from the WP core) under the hood.
- LifterLMS deprecation warnings are logged to the WP core
debug.log file in favor of the LifterLMS log file.
- LifterLMS deprecation warnings will now trigger a
E_USER_DEPRECATED error when
WP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Fixed a lesson navigation issue encountered when sections contain unpublished lessons.
- Fixed an undefined variable notice encountered on the student dashboard.
- Fixed an issue encountered when the
wp_login_url() function returns an empty string.
- Fixed a double slash found in an asset URI.
LLMS_Frontend_Assets::is_inline_script_enqueued() is deprecated in favor of
LLMS_Ajax::register_script() is deprecated with no replacement.
LLMS_Ajax::get_ajax_data() is deprecated with no replacement.
- Minimum supported WordPress version raised to 5.1.
- Upgrade Stripe API Version to 2020-08-27.
- Bugfix: Ignore case when determining if an email address is valid for a group invitation.
- LifterLMS Forward Compatibility: Use
LLMS_Assets::enqueue_inline() in favor of
- WP 5.5 Compatibility: Conditionally disable groups in the WP sitemap.
- Breaking Change: Fixed typo in filter:
- Fixed a bug encountered when reviewing student course reports as a group leader using the Groups add-on.
Dependency Requirement Changes
- The minimum required LifterLMS Core Version has been raised to 3.29.0. Please ensure the LifterLMS core meets this requirement in order to continue using this add-on!
- Added the ability to choose the case-sensitivity of answers for automatically graded Fill in the Blank questions
- Refactored various classes and methods.
- Removed inline sourcemaps for static assets.
- Deprecated function
LLMS_Advanced_Quizzes() in favor of
- Bugfix: Fixed pagination error.
- Fixes a bug with course access plans, connected to members only products, resulting in their checkout button pointing
to the LifterLMS checkout page even when plans were available for the buyer.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using the Astra theme and members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button in shop loops.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using members only products resulting in the members only button not pointing to the
- Fixes an edge case encountered when a limited access plan expired after the related order was deleted resulting in a
PHP fatal error.
- Fixes a bug encountered when enrolling a student in a course/membership directly from the WooCommerce Subscription order
screen that would prevent the automatic user un-enrollment on WooCommerce Subscription order expiration/cancellation.