Skip to content
- Bugfix: Ignore case when determining if an email address is valid for a group invitation.
- LifterLMS Forward Compatibility: Use
LLMS_Assets::enqueue_inline() in favor of
- WP 5.5 Compatibility: Conditionally disable groups in the WP sitemap.
- Breaking Change: Fixed typo in filter:
- Fixed a bug encountered when reviewing student course reports as a group leader using the Groups add-on.
Dependency Requirement Changes
- The minimum required LifterLMS Core Version has been raised to 3.29.0. Please ensure the LifterLMS core meets this requirement in order to continue using this add-on!
- Added the ability to choose the case-sensitivity of answers for automatically graded Fill in the Blank questions
- Refactored various classes and methods.
- Removed inline sourcemaps for static assets.
- Deprecated function
LLMS_Advanced_Quizzes() in favor of
- Bugfix: Fixed pagination error.
- Fixes a bug with course access plans, connected to members only products, resulting in their checkout button pointing
to the LifterLMS checkout page even when plans were available for the buyer.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using the Astra theme and members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button in shop loops.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using members only products resulting in the members only button not pointing to the
- Fixes an edge case encountered when a limited access plan expired after the related order was deleted resulting in a
PHP fatal error.
- Fixes a bug encountered when enrolling a student in a course/membership directly from the WooCommerce Subscription order
screen that would prevent the automatic user un-enrollment on WooCommerce Subscription order expiration/cancellation.
- Explicitly declare
llms core script as a dependency.
- Fixed an issue causing legends of reporting charts to be truncated and only readable after a mouse hover.
- Fixed an issue caused by passing
null values to
- Fixed issue encountered when using left or right alignment for buttons.
- WP 5.5 compatibility: Automatically deregister “protected” post types from wp-sitemap.xml.