- Fixed issue preventing users from editing their email address and password on the dashboard account edit screens.
- Fixed issues with country names with the article “the” in their name, for example “The Netherlands” instead of “Netherlands The”.
- Upgraded LifterLMS Blocks to version 2.0.0-beta.2.
- Fixed block editor visual issues encountered on certain blocks when block-level visibility restrictions are enabled.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to version 2.0.0-beta.1
- Adds functionality to force usage of the Block Editor for editing LifterLMS forms
- Updates localization functionality and methods to have more accurate information.
- Added a function for determining if open registration is enabled.
- Added a WP Admin Bar link below the “Edit Page” link to enable editing the form (if a form exists on the page).
- Fixed an issue encountered when custom HTML fields exist on a form (backwards compatibility for pre 5.x fields API).
- Updated JS source files to follow (slightly modified) eslint standards as defined by
- Disabled import of incomplete module
- Improved the information displayed for a restricted block.
- Don’t render
InspectorControlsfor the Course Syllabus block since it doesn’t have any actual settings to inspect.
- Improved the Search, SearchPost, and SearchUser components and made backwards incompatible changes to their usage.
- The minimum required LifterLMS core version has been raised to version 4.20.0. Please upgrade LifterLMS to continue using this add-on!
- The video auto-advance countdown has been changed to require a minimum of 5 seconds.
YouTube Integration Updates
- In the course builder YouTube “short” URLs may be used to reveal YouTube-specific options.
- Added a new option to enable usage of YouTube’s “Privacy Enhanced Mode.” When enabled, embeds will be created using the “nocookie” URL in favor of the default embed URL. See YouTube’s documentation on Privacy Enhanced Mode for more information.
- Lesson auto-advance settings have been made dependent on the previous lesson’s auto-advance options.
- Updated plugin localization to use
- Stopped using the deprecated
LLMS()in favor of
- Fixed an issue causing a fatal error when attempting to access reports for deleted students. Thanks Thanks @pondermatic!
- Fixed an issue encountered on the builder causing the last section to be returned when retrieving the previous section for the first section.
Supported Version Requirement Updates
- The minimum supported PHP version has been raised to PHP 7.3. Please upgrade to a supported PHP version.
- The minimum supported WordPress core version has been raised to version 5.3.
- Fixed an issue causing TinyMCE editor instances to be unusable within metaboxes when using the block editor.
- Bugfix: Stripe-generated email receipts will no longer be sent unless explicitly enabled in the Stripe account.
This is the last release of LifterLMS that will declare support for PHP 7.2. PHP 7.2 reached its official end of life on November 30, 2020. With the next release of LifterLMS the minimum supported PHP version will be raised to 7.3. If you’re currently using PHP 7.2 please contact your host and request an upgrade to a supported PHP version as soon as possible!
- Tested up to WordPress core version 5.7
- Updated several occurrences of
- Added a tie-breaker when there are multiple enrollment statuses with the same date & time. Thanks @pondermatic!
- On admin order pages and tables don’t print links for deleted students.
- Fixed an issue on admin order pages when viewing an order for a deleted student.
- Tested up to WordPress version 5.7