Skip to content
WordPress 5.0 Ready!
- Tested with WordPress core 5.0 (Gutenberg)!
- Editor Blocks: Course and Lesson layouts are now (preferrably) powered by various editor blocks.
- When a block is added to a course or lesson, the template hook that automatically outputs that element is removed automatically (preventing duplicates).
- If you use the LifterLMS Labs: Action Manager you may no longer need it!
- Course & Membership instructors are now managed through an editor “plugin”. Check out the rocket icon near the “Publish/Update” button.
- Instructor metabox will load conditionally based on presence of the block editor
- New courses and lessons will automatically have a preloaded block editor template
- Courses and lessons will automatically be “migrated” to these templates when edited on the admin panel
- Various course settings conditionally load based on the presence of the block editor
- Added filter to the headline size in the
course/meta-wrapper-start.php template. Allows customization of headline via the “Course Information” block settings.
- If you’re not ready for WordPress 5.0 you can still upgrade LifterLMS. This release is fully functional without the block editor.
- Fixed typo in
- Fixed error occurring during activation of LaunchPad via the Add-Ons & More screen.
- Fixed issue causing quiz reporting screens to be blank for users without
- Added a new notification “New Private Post Comment” which sends email notifications to students and instructors when comments are left on a private post.
- Students will also receive on-screen basic notifications when an admin leaves a new comment on a private post.
- The notification “New Private Post (Email)” can now be tested via LifterLMS core email test settings.
Privacy Exporters and Erasers
- During data exports, all private posts assigned to the student will be included with the export.
- During data erasures, if the “Remove Student LMS data” option is enabled, private posts assigned to the student will be erased.
Updates & Enhancements
- Show private post counts (and links to posts lists) in reporting screens for student courses & memberships.
- Admins & instructors can now view private posts for their students on the frontend of the site. Access to a private post is now granted to the student the post is assigned to as well as any site member with the ability to edit the post’s course or membership association.
- Added css classes
llms-pa-posts--single to HTML elements to allow differing styles on private post archives and single pages.
- Added RTL language support.
- Adds compatibilty when using Yoast SEO to ensure Private Posts & Private Areas don’t render blank.
- Bug fix: Only loads plugin files and features when the integration is enabled through the LifterLMS integration settings.
- Added user email, login, url, nicename, display name, first name, and last name as fields searched when searching orders. Thanks Thanks @yojance!
- Fixed issue causing fatal errors encountered during certificate downloading caused by CSS
<link> tags existing outside of the
- Certificates downloaded by users who can see the WP Admin Bar will no longer show the admin bar on the downloaded certificate
- Fixed issue on iOS Safari causing multiple choice quiz questions to require a “long press” to be properly selected
- Fixed issue causing access plan sales to end 36m and 1s prior to end of the day on the desired sale end date. Thanks @eri-trabiccolo!
- Ensure that fallback url slugs for course & membership archives are translateable.
- Fix issue with logging functions
- Fixed ID of the “Quiz: Awaiting Review” notification to ensure customizations to the notification don’t get saved to the “Quiz: Passed” notification
- Fixed issue preventing the “Auto Login” registration feature from functioning correctly in some environments
- Fix issue causing newline characters to be malformed on course builder description fields, resulting in
n characters being output in strange places.