Improved Access Plan Management
- Added a set of methods for creating access plans programmatically.
- Updated the Access Plan metabox on courses and lessons with improved data validation.
- When using the block editor, the “Pricing Table” block will automatically update when access plan changes are saved to the database (from LifterLMS Blocks 1.3.5).
- Access plans are now created and updated via AJAX requests, resolves a 5.0 editor issue causing duplicated access plans to be created.
Student Management Improvements
- Added the ability for instructors and admins to mark lessons complete and incomplete for students via the student course reporting table.
Admin Panel Settings and Reporting Design Changes
- Replaced LifterLMS logos and icons on the admin panel with our new logo LifterLMS Logo and Icons.
- Revamped the design and layout of settings and reporting screens.
- Abstracted the checkout form submission functionality into a callable function not directly tied to
- Removed display order field from payment gateway settings in favor of using the gateway table sortable list
- Removed code related to an incompatibility between Yoast SEO Premium and LifterLMS resulting from former access plan save methods.
- Reduced application logic in the
course/complete-lesson-link.php template file by refactoring button display filters into functions.
- Added function for checking if request is a REST request
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to version 1.3.7
- Fixed an issue preventing “Pricing Table” blocks from displaying on the admin panel when the current user was enrolled in the course or no payment gateways were enabled on the site.
- Fixed the checkout nonce to have a unique ID & name
- Fixed an issue with deleted quizzes causing quiz notification’s to throw fatal errors.
- Fixed an issue preventing notification timestamps from displaying on the notifications dashboard page.
- Fix an issue causing
GET requests with no query string variables from causing issues via incorrect JSON encoding via the API Handler abstract.
- Fix an issue causing access plan sale end dates from using the default WordPress date format settings.
LLMS_Lesson::has_quiz() will now properly return a boolean instead of the ID of the associated quiz (or 0 when none found)
Admin panel templates replaced with view files which cannot be overridden from a theme or custom plugin.